BOJI. BEER. BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE.
Join us Saturday, September 25th for the 30th year of University of Okoboji Oktoberfest fun brought to you by the Iowa Great Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce. This fun fall festival kicks off with a bike ride in the morning around the beautiful waters of Lake Minnewashta and West Lake Okoboji and is followed by live music, games, and activities for the entire family!
Stay Connected - Sign up for updates
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
TIMELINE FOR PRESERVATION PLAZA:
8AM - 9:45AM
8:30AM - 12:30PM
10:00AM - 12:00PM
10:00AM - 5:00PM
12:00pM - 4:00PM
3:00PM - 3:30PM
4:30PM - 6:00PM
COVID 19 UPDATE & DAY OF INFORMATION
- Event spaces will be set up further apart and utilize more of the overall green space.
- Tables will be spaced 6' apart throughout the green space. We kindly ask that guests leave tables where they are placed.
- Masks may be required while in bar areas and/or beer tents.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
HEAR DIRECTLY FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS!
“Good times, good people. Fun was had by all.”
- DIANE K FROM IOWA
“Fun ride and great host. Easy to moderate route. Made a day of it with plenty to do around Okoboji.”
- CHARLES E. FROM SPENCER
“Had a lot of fun. Great people, Great Lakes!!!”
- SCOTT R. FROM OKOBOJI
“The trails were great, the weather was great, the directional markers on the trail were outstanding. Thank you, see you again next year!”
- MARLENE FROM ATLANTIC
“Nice safe ride around the lakes. Always a fun ride with good people.”
- MIKE B. FROM COUNCIL BLUFFS
“Last great ride of the summer!”
- JUDY FROM SPENCER
“Okoboji trails, fellow bikers, West O beer….perfect day!”
- BECKY K. FROM MILFORD
“A great ride with a fantastic ending with West-O!!!”
- HEATHER P. FROM PRIMGHAR
“The Oktoberfest ride is great!”
- STEVE S. FROM JACKSON, WY
“Enjoyed the fact that all ages were riding and enjoying the great trails. See ya next year.”
- LORI A. FROM MILFORD
“Very good course with beautiful scenery.”
- PAUL B. FROM PAPILLION, NE
“Great ride. Great shirts. Great beer!”
- CHRISTINA S. FROM SPENCER